Howdy from Texas

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

swberry

Country
Country
Hello fellow Tesla owners. I have wanted a Tesla for years. Just was not comfortable purchasing one until I saw a sustained viability of the company and product. Looks to me like there is no stopping this train now. We purchased our first Tesla a few weeks ago. It’s a pre owned 2018 model 3 performance AP/FSD with 7,500K. Wow is all I can say. Gonna need some new tires pretty quick! [emoji2957]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love

Tesla Quad Cities
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new (to you) Model 3!! Hope it brings you years of driving enjoyment. :)
Also hope you enjoy the forum here and find it useful when you need it. If you haven’t seen it already, there’s even a section for Texas owners to share local experiences and help each other out. Link

GDN

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Welcome to Tesla, Model 3 and the forum. It never gets old hearing the initial reactions and stories from newcomers. This forum got its start with a focus on the Model 3 (But open to all) so most of us are still relatively new - 18 months or so.

This site has a tremendous amount of knowledge and support and welcoming to new members. Take a stroll around, check it out and enjoy. It's nice that @Lovesword also has pointed you to our small little corner for those of us in TX. We had a meetup about a year ago and haven't planned one so far this year, but there are a lot of us around. The NTTOG local Tesla associated club has a large membership and does have meet ups more frequently.

swberry

Country
Country
Thanks for the tips on the Texas area here on the forum. I did stumble over there and poke around a bit. Thanks also for the info on the Texas Tesla owners group. We live in Longview, but run back and forth between DFW and Longview all the time. We are headed over to the metroplex right now as a matter of fact. LOL.

I’ve been reading a lot of info on the site. Definitely a wealth of knowledge here. Looking into solar systems as well and have begun some preliminary research. I followed (Luxman??) and his Texas solar install with great interest.

Dr. J

Private
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Thanks for the tips on the Texas area here on the forum. I did stumble over there and poke around a bit. Thanks also for the info on the Texas Tesla owners group. We live in Longview, but run back and forth between DFW and Longview all the time. We are headed over to the metroplex right now as a matter of fact. LOL.

I’ve been reading a lot of info on the site. Definitely a wealth of knowledge here. Looking into solar systems as well and have begun some preliminary research. I followed (Luxman??) and his Texas solar install with great interest.

Pro tip: Put @ in front of someone's name and they'll get notified of your message. The @ symbol also generates a list of auto-complete names.

It most probably was The Solar Saga of @LUXMAN. :)