How to estimate when my Model 3 would be built.

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Are there any estimated delivery dates for current Tesla owners? Do they get first dibs within their region?
Yes, they'll be first within their region. Tesla has been pretty consistent with that message.

I do NOT expect that to be conveyed on the "delivery estimator" page. That page just shows a really large 3-month "window" for everybody. Given two people with the same window, but one is a current Tesla owner, I expect the current Tesla owner to actually get their car first.

NJ3

Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Yes, they'll be first within their region. Tesla has been pretty consistent with that message.

I do NOT expect that to be conveyed on the "delivery estimator" page. That page just shows a really large 3-month "window" for everybody. Given two people with the same window, but one is a current Tesla owner, I expect the current Tesla owner to actually get their car first.
That is correct. I am a current Tesla owner with a Model 3 reservation on the East Coast. My delivery window is the same as most non-owners. I am going with first production and the estimated delivery date is Nov 2017 - Jan 2018.

Last edited: