How often do you Supercharge?

How often do you use the Supercharging Station?

• Often, I seldom charge at home.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I selected never -- I supercharged once for fun and a second time on a road trip, so otherwise exclusively charging at home.

skygraff

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Tested a suoercharger (didn't get charged so far) for probably less than a minute just to make sure it worked but, aside from that, exclusively charging at home so far. Planning a road trip in the fall so that'll be when the tables will turn. Not going to do much planning for that trip but I will scope out destination/level 2 options which will hopefully be free (for patrons or all) and see how that might figure in.

ahagge

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Road trips only (except for 5 minutes the first time, just to make sure my onboard Supercharging hardware was working properly before embarking on a 400 mile road trip).

I'd hope that only those who can't install Level 2 chargers (mostly urban apartment dwellers) would be the ones to use Superchargers exclusively.

slasher016

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I've supercharged twice. The first time to just make sure it worked and I knew what I was doing for a road trip. And once because I was visiting the service center anyways (my local service center also is a supercharger location.)

JWM3

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I have "time of use" plan which is the half price compare with super charge rate, not sure anyone will use the super charger except for the long trip.

MrMatt

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
My office has a private ChargePoint negotiated rate that is cheaper than home and SuperCharger so i use that almost exclusively.

Rich Nuth

Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
We have 2 Teslas (an X & a 3) that are each charged at home overnight using their UMC plugged into a NEMA 14-50 outlet. We only use Superchargers when on trips.