How often do you guys see Model 3’s???

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I will be in the LA/Anaheim/Inland Empire area in a few weeks and I am just curious how often you guys see Model 3’s out there?

I fly into LAX, drive to Anaheim, and then drive to Inland Empire in the same day. Now unfortunately much of the driving is at night.

My drive from Inland Empire to LAX will be during the day though.

I’m ready for a sighting!!!

Country
Country
I saw somewhat familiar headlights approaching me the other evening. Familiar, but not those found on the MS or MX. The moment we passed I knew it was a Tesla and it had to be a M3. My only sighting so far. Every time I drive past the San Rafael service center I try to see if there are any 3’s on the lot. So far none. However, there is a hedge blocking most my view from the road. I live in Marin county and there are a lot of Tesla’s here. Looking forward to seeing many many M3’s.

Frank99

Model 3 owner since May 3, 2018
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
You realize, of course, that SpaceX in Hawthorne is only a couple miles from LAX, and can be on your route inland? And that the Tesla Design Studio is right next door to that?

Were I trying to maximize my chances of seeing one, I'd really consider taking a few minutes and driving around that neighborhood - possibly poking around in the employee parking lots, or visiting the lobbies...

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
You realize, of course, that SpaceX in Hawthorne is only a couple miles from LAX, and can be on your route inland? And that the Tesla Design Studio is right next door to that?

Were I trying to maximize my chances of seeing one, I'd really consider taking a few minutes and driving around that neighborhood - possibly poking around in the employee parking lots, or visiting the lobbies...
I did not realize that but I’m glad I asked!!!

On my last day of the trip we end at lunch time and I have 5 hours to kill before getting to LAX.

Now I’m excited!!

InElonWeTrust

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I will be in the LA/Anaheim/Inland Empire area in a few weeks and I am just curious how often you guys see Model 3’s out there?

I fly into LAX, drive to Anaheim, and then drive to Inland Empire in the same day. Now unfortunately much of the driving is at night.

My drive from Inland Empire to LAX will be during the day though.

I’m ready for a sighting!!!
I'm in the car capital of the country and I've never seen one. Granted I'm not in the Bay area.