Hot Wheels Model 3

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

BluestarE3

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
For those (like me) who did not get a diecast Model 3 with our delivery and who can't justify paying $250 for the fancy version in the Tesla online store, Hot Wheels will be offering a Model 3 by late April:
https://hotwheelscollectors.mattel.com/shop/en-us/hwc/hot-wheels-tesla-model-3-fyb50
Obviously, it won't be as intricatedly detailed, well-made or large as the "official" version, but neither will it draw the ire of one's spouse over perceived frivolous spending. :)

PNWmisty

Legendary Member
Country
Country
For those (like me) who did not get a diecast Model 3 with our delivery and who can't justify paying $250 for the fancy version in the Tesla online store, Hot Wheels will be offering a Model 3 by late April:
https://hotwheelscollectors.mattel.com/shop/en-us/hwc/hot-wheels-tesla-model-3-fyb50
Obviously, it won't be as intricatedly detailed, well-made or large as the "official" version, but neither will it draw the ire of one's spouse over perceived frivolous spending. :)
Remember Sizzlers? That's what got me into EV's originally back in the early 1970's!

Frully

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Awesome! I have the hot wheels model x on my desk ever since I started failing-to-shut-up-about-tesla.

GDN

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
In more Hot Wheel news - I found this from a DFW FB post - "The Blue S is in Case N, and P. In Case P is also a RED Model 3!"

Another reference to a red Model 3.

Now if you just know how to find the case number BEFORE the store dumps the box out in to the big bin.

Last edited:

Nautilus

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Hot wheels brings back many good memories. I wonder if Aurora still makes those electric slot racing cars and whether they'll have a Model 3 too? Or perhaps Monogram or Revell plastic model kits? How about Matchbox or Corgi? The list goes on and on.....

GDN

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
There are still red Model 3's out there. Look for case Q. Looks like for 2020 MSM and maybe black are on there way. The MSM should be in case E. I just found these 3 today. The first red ones for me.

Attachments

Derik

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I've been on a hunt for the midnight silver ones...

Going through huge bins of cars at walmart / target has turning into a every couple of day thing now.

You'll need to grab the matchbox ones as well. Make a special place for the Semi.