HomeLink will not start after entering profile

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

• It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Just got my Model 3 recently with Homelink installation. Went home to create profile, click start, pauses for about 30 secs or so, then resets back to start. Anyone have this issue? Tried System Power Off, soft reboot, Hard reboot. same issue. HomeLink bad? Scheduled a mobile repair.

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Just got my Model 3 recently with Homelink installation. Went home to create profile, click start, pauses for about 30 secs or so, then resets back to start. Anyone have this issue? Tried System Power Off, soft reboot, Hard reboot. same issue. HomeLink bad? Scheduled a mobile repair.
welcome, and congratulations on the new car!
This is the first I've heard of this issue - so could be hardware related. OR, since Tesla has just recently removed Homelink as an included item (on the Premium Interior), there could be some disconnects on newly delivered cars that either already had the hardware, or on cars that paid to install the hardware..

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
It turns out The service center programmed the console for Homelink and did NOT install the actual module. OMG. The mobile service tech removed everything including my bumper to see if it was actually installed! Terrible. He issued the ticket to see if they can order it with a later time in about 2-3 weeks. Terrible. The tech was nice though.