Homelink not included

SP's Tesla

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model Y
...I particularly like Tesla’s implementation with the auto open/close as the car approaches/leaves. Easily worth the $300 price to me.

I agree, which is why I just purchased Homelink for my MY. Should be arriving next week, and then I’ll schedule the installation.

In the interim, I’m able to use Siri to command my wifi-enabled garage door opener.

Sean

Reactions: 1 person

wlrd08

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model Y
What benefit would the IFTTT integration of MyQ have? If you have to reach for the phone, it’s just as easy to open MyQ as any other app.

I have garage doors with MyQ and I also have homelink in all my cars. I particularly like Tesla’s implementation with the auto open/close as the car approaches/leaves. Easily worth the $300 price to me.

The IFTTT has Eve talk to MyQ so when you pull up the garage door will open automatically and the. To close you can tell Siri or Tesla to close it. Time will tell we got a vin number today :)

Terry Lee

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model Y
It will be included on my model Y if they don’t want a lawsuit. I took screen shots of my pre order because I had a feeling they would try to sneak in some unwanted changes.

@BallzOne Any luck getting Tesla to include this? I ordered on launch day and took as configured. I'm trying to get them to provide it free of charge along with premium connectivity.