Hmmm...What's Your Take?

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Saw this article. Cars with quality control issues? Prepping for delivery? Part of the Semi truck reveal? What's your take?

Dan

https://electrek.co/2017/11/15/19-tesla-model-3s-in-parking-garage-in-playa-vista/amp/
It could be everything and it could be nothing. When I drive past my local Tesla delivery/service center there are probably always 20-30 cars that look like they’re awaiting delivery.

I personally wouldn’t have my car sit for even a day, but it’s not crazy to think they’re just awaiting their owner without big fan fare surrounding them.

Dan Detweiler

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
I found the location to be interesting. If Tesla is using public or semi public locations to store vehicles (for whatever reason) then I wonder if there are other locations where this may be taking place.

Dan

BigBri

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Seen a few ideas floated. They could do a delivery to employees tonight at the semi reveal, could use them to do test drives (Electrek pointed out none had license plates so that'd make sense) or they could be for the new showroom/delivery centre nearby although I don't think they're that close to opening it that they'd store 20 Model3s near by. I vote we'll see em tonight. There are bound to be people at the event that have never been in a Tesla or investors that'd be impressed by the cars.