Hiya from Tx

Country
Country
Hey everyone. I'm in the process of becoming completely Tesla-fied! Long time fan and have been waiting for SolarCity to make their way to my city.

Phase 1:
Tesla/SolarCity panels installed with two PowerWalls 2 (estimated completion Nov 2017). I didn't shop around - I believe in the company and want to support the vision in every way possible that I can.

Phase 2:
Recent Model 3 reservation holder - because why have a solar system without the matching car ;) (estimated delivery date end of 2018)

While I (im)patiently wait, I'm looking forward to seeing everyone getting their 3s and posting drool worthy pics. :D

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Welcome aboard and very cool!!

I would love to go solar at home. We will be considering moving within the next 5 or so years so I am hesitant to make the investment in our current home versus waiting for our next home to get it done.

Last edited:

Daliman

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Welcome to the forum. We just had the pleasure of visiting Austin, Houston :( and San Antonio before the storm. Loved Texas especially the warmth and hospitality of the people we met. I am getting my Model 3 first and then solar roof in 3-5 years. Don't need a new roof now so can't justify it. This is a fun place to hang out while waiting, enjoy!:)

Country
Country
Welcome to the forum. We just had the pleasure of visiting Austin, Houston :( and San Antonio before the storm. Loved Texas especially the warmth and hospitality of the people we met. I am getting my Model 3 first and then solar roof in 3-5 years. Don't need a new roof now so can't justify it. This is a fun place to hang out while waiting, enjoy!:)

Glad you were able to visit! I'm in Houston and was part of the lucky few who made it through with just minor damage. It was a tough decision between panels and a roof (because that tesla roof is :hearteyes:) but the storm and being without power solidified the decision for now versus later. Will def be envious of your solar roof when you get it! And agree - fun and friendly place to hang out while waiting :)

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Glad you were able to visit! I'm in Houston and was part of the lucky few who made it through with just minor damage. (...)
Good for you... I visited Houston many times (well, actually the Woodlands in recent years) and it was heart wrenching to see what y'all went through! Hope a brilliant sun is back now... also for these solar panels of yours! ;)

Impatient

Country
Country
Welcome! Tesla is coming to my house in a week or so to do a site survey for solar plus a Powerwall. My Model 3 will be driving mostly on sunshine! I'm jealous that you're getting two Powerwalls! It was a stretch to convince myself to get one.