Highest mileage Model 3?

Maevra

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I'm at 6,482 miles. Where are you guys at? @PTFI, @Maevra, @RCvetter
Still a few hundred short of 3,000 miles (I'm trying to put more miles on, I promise!) :p

I met two other Model 3 owners previously who have broken 10k and 8k. Both said their cars are amazing and still going strong.

Last edited:

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
I think I’m very close to 12k miles on Midnight S≡R≡NITY .... in my dreams!! :D
I actually wonder how far I will have gotten by the time I actually get the car... :p

MichelT3

Love those Aero's!
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Just a confirmation that the motors and everything else stand up to the wear and tear.
8 and 10K is hardly any wear or tear! 80 and 100K a little. But there won’t be evidence untill you get into the region of 800 and 1000K.
So the order of magnitude is still a long way off.

ng0

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
A lifespan up to 1M kilometers :D is supposed to be possible for BEV's.
My current 1988 diesel has almost 500K km, and is still running well. Rust is eating it up, but it will last till I get my 3.
Wow, I thought mine was bad. Now that my other lease is up and returned, I'm back to driving my old 2002 camry. The paint's wearing off and I have a bit of an oil leak, but it's still going strong at 220K miles. :) Not having bluetooth or steering wheel controls is really driving me crazy though. On the positive side, at least I have AM radio! :p This model 3 really can't come soon enough. Hope they manage to deliver in my Jan-Mar timeframe.

MichelT3

Love those Aero's!
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Wow, I thought mine was bad. Now that my other lease is up and returned, I'm back to driving my old 2002 camry. The paint's wearing off and I have a bit of an oil leak, but it's still going strong at 220K miles. :) Not having bluetooth or steering wheel controls is really driving me crazy though. On the positive side, at least I have AM radio! :p This model 3 really can't come soon enough. Hope they manage to deliver in my Jan-Mar timeframe.
That's still an almost new car... I hope to get my 3 in Dec 2018... but I fear it will be somewhere in 2019... :eek:

ng0

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
That's still an almost new car... I hope to get my 3 in Dec 2018... but I fear it will be somewhere in 2019... :eek:
Ouch. That's a long time to wait when you're driving a 30 year old car. On the bright side, it could be considered a classic soon