Highest mileage Model 3?

• JOIN @TREVP AND SOME T.O.O. CREW FOR THE FIRST EVER ELECTRIC VEHICLE EVENT AT BASECAMP MIAMI!
    THE LARGEST ELECTRIC VEHICLE EVENT ON THE EAST COAST SATURDAY FEBRUARY 8th!
    Full details and RSVP here

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Maevra

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I'm at 6,482 miles. Where are you guys at? @PTFI, @Maevra, @RCvetter
Still a few hundred short of 3,000 miles (I'm trying to put more miles on, I promise!) :p

I met two other Model 3 owners previously who have broken 10k and 8k. Both said their cars are amazing and still going strong.

Last edited:

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
I think I’m very close to 12k miles on Midnight S≡R≡NITY .... in my dreams!! :D
I actually wonder how far I will have gotten by the time I actually get the car... :p

MichelT3

Love those Aero's!
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Just a confirmation that the motors and everything else stand up to the wear and tear.
8 and 10K is hardly any wear or tear! 80 and 100K a little. But there won’t be evidence untill you get into the region of 800 and 1000K.
So the order of magnitude is still a long way off.

ng0

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
A lifespan up to 1M kilometers :D is supposed to be possible for BEV's.
My current 1988 diesel has almost 500K km, and is still running well. Rust is eating it up, but it will last till I get my 3.
Wow, I thought mine was bad. Now that my other lease is up and returned, I'm back to driving my old 2002 camry. The paint's wearing off and I have a bit of an oil leak, but it's still going strong at 220K miles. :) Not having bluetooth or steering wheel controls is really driving me crazy though. On the positive side, at least I have AM radio! :p This model 3 really can't come soon enough. Hope they manage to deliver in my Jan-Mar timeframe.

MichelT3

Love those Aero's!
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Wow, I thought mine was bad. Now that my other lease is up and returned, I'm back to driving my old 2002 camry. The paint's wearing off and I have a bit of an oil leak, but it's still going strong at 220K miles. :) Not having bluetooth or steering wheel controls is really driving me crazy though. On the positive side, at least I have AM radio! :p This model 3 really can't come soon enough. Hope they manage to deliver in my Jan-Mar timeframe.
That's still an almost new car... I hope to get my 3 in Dec 2018... but I fear it will be somewhere in 2019... :eek:

ng0

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
That's still an almost new car... I hope to get my 3 in Dec 2018... but I fear it will be somewhere in 2019... :eek:
Ouch. That's a long time to wait when you're driving a 30 year old car. On the bright side, it could be considered a classic soon