save_300_dollars_ev_dot_energy

Nebulam

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I wanted to say hi. I got a model 3 about a year ago and I love it.

Part of the reason I wanted to post here was also to let people know of an Android app I made that can be used with Tesla vehicles to enhance your Tesla experience. I've posted in other forums and reddit about this and will copy the post from there to below here. I hope you find this useful.

FeatureGraphic.png

So I've been working on an Android app related to Tesla vehicles ever since I got my Model 3. Originally I was planning to just keep track of my Model 3's state periodically, but the app evolved into something more.

Now it can do that, plus awards achievements for doing certain driving related activities, has an assistant that you can interact with while driving for playing voice games, for learning about a city or nearby notable places, or to control your vehicle. It can also show trends using the tracked data and can export the tracked data for your own use. The app can also make your vehicle fly... and more.

So now I'm at the point where I want others to try it out. I've only ever tested it on my Model 3, but theoretically it should work for other vehicle models (S, X, Y).

Now for what I want. I'm hoping any of you fellow Tesla drivers will try out the alpha version of the app and give feedback on it, by telling me how crappy the app is.

The app is free and has no ads.

If you're willing to try out the app you can use the following link to install the app. Also a list of features and screenshots can be seen in the first link.
TeslaAssist - Apps on Google Play

If you want to read more about this, here is a Medium link that contains more detailed information.
TeslaAssist: An Android App For Tesla Vehicles

Reddit post if you want to check that out:

Thanks for hearing me out!