Hi every one from Spain!

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Hi everyone! In Spain we are just waiting. Waiting to change laws of our goverment to be able to switch to electric vehicles, electric roof and batteries. It's a pity in the Sun's Country!
Benvenido en nuestro forum de T≡SLA aficionados!! Tienes una reservación para el Modelo 3? Y en este caso de cuándo?
De todas maneras en Europa estamos esperando todos, no sólo en España!! :)
Que te vayas bien!!

Txaume

Country
Country
Hi here

Another (im)patient model 3 reserver from Spain. I see Tesla as the only option for long trips in Spain and for the popularisation of the electric vehicles when the "urban" Tesla chargers policy arrives.

Michael Russo

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Hi here

Another (im)patient model 3 reserver from Spain. I see Tesla as the only option for long trips in Spain and for the popularisation of the electric vehicles when the "urban" Tesla chargers policy arrives.
Y benvenido a ti también, @Txaume de la Costa Blanca! ;)

Michael Russo

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
@ Tesla's official web is said last quarter 2018. They are more optimistic in their production capacity.
They say that for all of us in LHD Europe, amigo, that is just a placeholder indication until they know better, i.e. when they are further along on their ramp-up curve.
In my humble opinion (IMHO) we won't have a more accurate estimate for EU before 2Q18.

Yet Time Flies... Esta bien! ;)