Hey! From Dallas 😀

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Just thought I'd officially say hello to the rest of the Model 3 Owners Club. I've been lurking around this site for a couple months now but I wanted to make my present known. I took deliver of my long range RWD Model 3 back in September and since then it has been a dream ride. I named her Rosie from the futuristic cartoon The Jetsons. Cheers.

image.jpeg

Lovesword

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Just thought I'd officially say hello to the rest of the Model 3 Owners Club. I've been lurking around this site for a couple months now but I wanted to make my present known. I took deliver of my long range RWD Model 3 back in September and since then it has been a dream ride. I named her Rosie from the futuristic cartoon The Jetsons. Cheers.

View attachment 20347
Welcome to the forum!

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Congrats on the car, and welcome to the forum. Great smile and love the picture. Very nice capture of the Dallas skyline in the background.
Thanks, I found this location on the top level of the parking garage adjacent to Baylor Hospital in Bishop Arts. It's one of the best locations around the metroplex to capture the DFW skyline.