HERE is M3 SN1... Elon's new black car!! :-)

What colour do you think VIN# 1 will be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Country
Country
Anyone heard any news on the SN1? Elon said it is supposed to be made yesterday, given Tesla stock is taking a deep dive at the moment, some PR photos of it would be nice/helpful.

Country
Country
To help with the stock price, maybe? Not looking for a full reveal type of pic but more of a quick snap of it rolling out of production line. Did Elon tweeted anything about S or X SN1 back then?

dudeman

Country
Country
Anyone heard any news on the SN1? Elon said it is supposed to be made yesterday, given Tesla stock is taking a deep dive at the moment, some PR photos of it would be nice/helpful.
IMHO, stock is hit due to disappointing q2 delivery, gs downgrade(I hate gs, total bs) and slower ramp up on m3 as well. Stock is probably not going to move by showing sn1.

I think the delivery numbers for aug, sept are low balls. Actuals will be a bit higher. What will move stock higher is, Higher production or Sept semi reveal with huge order backlog or announcement of China factory and aggressive plans on July 28th.

Last edited:

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
and I've been thinking even before the quarterly sales numbers came out, that the stock is going to take a significant hit at the time of the quarterly call.
Now, the Q3 & Q4 calls will (should) be a totally different story!

dudeman

Country
Country
Yea, I think they may be burning more cash than planned as well for m3 launch. Hopefully not. Will see in earnings call. That may negatively affect stock as well.

dudeman

Country
Country
Yeah if you own stock now get out before the Q2 call as it'll fall for sure. I'll be looking for a window after the launch event but before the call.
Personally, I will continue to stay long. I expect there to be some bumps along the way. Its very hard to time things right for entry and exit. I may use window to buy more when it dips.