Hello! Tesla Model 3 in LA wanted for photoshoot.

Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
Hello everyone,
My name is Drew Phillips and I'm a professional automotive photographer (you can see my portfolio at www.drewphillipsphotography.com).

I've been tasked by an automotive news web site to find a Tesla Model 3 to photograph in the Los Angeles area (Tesla doesn't offer much assistance to the media in this way), and I thought I'd reach out to everyone here on the forum.

I'm essentially looking for a Model 3 owner in the Southern California area who would be willing to have a photoshoot done with their car (about a two hour commitment). It would be done in the evening, approximately 6:00 to 8:00pm, and I would do my best to pick a location not too far from you. The photos would be used on Autoblog.com for any Model 3 related news stories, and in exchange you'd receive the full set of high-resolution photographs.

Let me know if this is something that would interest any of you. Thanks!

Last edited:
Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
I am looking for a stock car, but I think window tint would be ok as long as it's not crazy dark. I wouldn't be able to use a car with aftermarket wheels, body modifications, etc.

Spiffywerks

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Ah. That might rule me out then. I have 35% front / 5% rear (limo). Can't see in the back from the outside looking in, and front is pretty hard to see.

Derik

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I can drive out to where you are. Is your car stock?
Yeah my car is stock. But I just got told that I've got to go to the East cost for the next two weeks for work. So not exactly sure what your timing is, but it looks like I'm not going to be around for a couple weeks.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
You can shoot mine (with a camera preferably) I am near Culver City and Venice on the west side. Completely stock other than clear bra on the front...but its clear.