Hello from Vienna, Austria

Ren001

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I have ordered our Tesla Model 3 in March and it was delivered two and a half weeks later in April - so we were lucky to choose a configuration where the car was already on the ship to Europe.
Its an AWD in red with AP and 19" wheels.
I am a driving touring cars in east european cup (in 2018 it was a Chevrolet Cruze), so I would like to take our Tesla to some track days.
I am in contact with MPP regarding the big brake kit and with KW re the coilovers.
I learned a lot just by reading and have to admit you guys in US are far beyond us in Europe in improving the Tesla! This said I am awaiting the arrival of my orders from Evannex, RPM Tesla and Abstract Ocean....

Hope to learn even more ...
Martin

SR22pilot

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Welcome. You will find the AWD great up to about 85% where all of the electronic stability control stuff works to keep you safe. The Performance models have track mode which gets around that issue. I have an AWD. It is the most enjoyable daily driver I have ever owned. Enjoy!!!

Ren001

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Thanks for the warm welcome!
Well, when I like to feel something like track mode I up till now prefer to use the Chevrolet - here sitting on pole in Oct. 2018 in Brno...

Cruze Cup Brno 2018.jpg