Hello from Vancouver, British Columbia

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Quickfix

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Glad to be on this great Forum..
I have had my M/3 range+ and I am loving it. Didn't appreciate the vehicle introduction part of the Delivery day, the place was dark and the person giving the introduction was tired and bored (they deliver around a 100/day)
Still deciding on a home charging unit (level2) as I have free charging for two hours at my work. I got an electrician to do an estimate and it is going to cost around $1000+
It drives great, and I am feeling happy that I am not polluting the planet while enjoying a nice ride!
The car was delivered without floor mats, so I am checking amazon for some stuff
I didn't get my referral code going through because it was missed during order placing. The Sales person apparently skipped asking me this question, not happy about that!!

Last edited:

lance.bailey

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Welcome! When I picked up my model 3 in December they had a building on Great Northern way between MEC and Emily Carr institute of Art (a very nice building) for the delivery. We showed up at the first building on Powell that was ... interesting.... where the payment happened and then onto the nicer building for the hand off.

Co-worker of mine picked his up last Wednesday and said it was like going to a deli, you took a number and waited for it to be called. He also mentioned the 100/day number being done in the Vancouver area (likely all of BC is done there, I know of a Kelowna couple who drove out to Vancouver for the delivery).

Enjoy and ask all the questions you have, we are a friendly group.

Frully

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Glad to be on this great Forum..
I have had my M/3 range+ and I am loving it. Didn't appreciate the vehicle introduction part of the Delivery day, the place was dark and the person giving the introduction was tired and bored (they deliver around a 100/day)
Still deciding on a home charging unit (level2) as I have free charging for two hours at my work. I got an electrician to do an estimate and it is going to cost around $1000+
It drives great, and I am feeling happy that I am not polluting the planet while enjoying a nice ride!
The car was delivered without floor mats, so I am checking amazon for some stuff
I didn't get my referral code going through because it was missed during order placing. The Sales person apparently skipped asking me this question, not happy about that!!
Welcome!
People have either had excellent or crappy (rushed end of quarter) deliveries as I've seen so far...seems you got crammed into a boring rushed delivery :'(

I'm running on a wall plug to the UMC which is not ideal - I plan to eventually install the Tesla WC as it's basically the best for not having to use the adapter. I don't know of any other WC/evse with a tesla connector on it. If you're handyperson savvy, you can save a pile of money doing the parts of the electrical install that the electrician doesn't want: Pulling the wires, mounting the conduit, mounting the unit, etc. It pays to have an electrician friend who will do the expensive parts of the work for a case of beer. ;)

I'm REALLY fond of the maxpider model-3 solution, not sure how good they are in the X...but they seem like they'll last and will protect my investment well.

Referral missing is really frustrating. I would gladly have given my purchase to a friend or influencer to help get more roadsters out there!