Hello from Tulare CA

Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
So became a member a few days ago. Very interested in purchasing a Model 3. I have no Tesla experience. I currently own a BMW X5 35D, and a Prius that erodes my soul. I became interested in owning a EV after taking a two day extended test drive in a BMW i3 REX. I loved the feeling, but hated the lack of range the BMW offered. After researching the Model 3 I am leaning more and more towards it. I love Tesla's outlook on where the automotive industry is headed. From what I have seen this is a great board and I am soaking up all the info I can.

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
So became a member a few days ago. Very interested in purchasing a Model 3. I have no Tesla experience. I currently own a BMW X5 35D, and a Prius that erodes my soul. I became interested in owning a EV after taking a two day extended test drive in a BMW i3 REX. I loved the feeling, but hated the lack of range the BMW offered. After researching the Model 3 I am leaning more and more towards it. I love Tesla's outlook on where the automotive industry is headed. From what I have seen this is a great board and I am soaking up all the info I can.
Welcome & cordial greetings from Europe! I myself have a longtime history as BMW owner yet caught the T≡SLA bug test driving Model S. If you have not done that yet, I recommend you do so at your convenience. It will be another eye-opener after the i3... ;)

Also, you've come to the right place if you seek information on Model 3. You'll find current owner experiences, lots of info sharing & good fun at times! Enjoy!

mdfraz

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hey Groovy! Didn't even notice your location until just now.....I lived in Lawrence for 20 years and just recently moved in with my fiance in Jo. Co. last spring. I miss Larryville!