Hello from Switzerland

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

C4rr0n

Country
Country
Hello! I am from Switzerland and I found this website very nice. I own a audi TT, but I decide to reserve and buy an electric car. So I choosed a Tesla model 3. Like many people, I'm waiting for my car! :)

C4rr0n

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Hello! I am from Switzerland and I found this website very nice. I own a audi TT, but I decide to reserve and buy an electric car. So I choosed a Tesla model 3. Like many people, I'm waiting for my car! :)

C4rr0n
Welcome, @C4rr0n , to our increasingly global M3OC family!! Whereabouts in Switzerland are you from? There are already a few of your compatriots here as you'll see!
When did you place your reservation?

Take care & greetings from (French-speaking) Belgium...! :)

John Slaby

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Welcome to the club!

When the TT was first announced, I fell in love with it. It was the first car I really lusted after (back then, however, it was out of my price range). Move forward a few decades, and the Model 3 has come along at the right time in my life. Can't wait.

C4rr0n

Country
Country
Hello, ok. I am from the french part. I take a reservation at the first of juni. My reservation is one of the newest...lol

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Hello, ok. I am from the french part. I take a reservation at the first of juni. My reservation is one of the newest...lol
Parfait! So you are both an enthusiast and a patien man... ;)