Hello from Southern California's high desert!

• JOIN @TREVP AND SOME T.O.O. CREW FOR THE FIRST EVER ELECTRIC VEHICLE EVENT AT BASECAMP MIAMI!
    THE LARGEST ELECTRIC VEHICLE EVENT ON THE EAST COAST SATURDAY FEBRUARY 8th!
    Full details and RSVP here

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Petra

Country
Country
Hey everyone!

New member here from the Palmdale/Lancaster area of Southern California, former Silicon Valley resident, current Tesla owner, former Leaf owner, reservation holder, and user of a different forum under the same username... oh, and I make YouTube videos. I've been meaning to sign up for a while, especially after meeting Trev at the factory event back in June, but I kept forgetting. I do that sometimes.

Like my sig says, I took delivery of my Model S 70D in November of 2015 and placed a reservation for a Model 3 on 3/31/2016 right after the event live stream ended. Currently, Tesla's delivery estimator shows an October-December 2017 delivery window for my reservation but we'll see if that actually pans out considering I'm set on getting the white interior. Once the Model 3 arrives, I'll have a 100% EV household.

I also like answering questions about EVs--that has kinda become a hobby all its own.

Derik

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Welcome! Hope you're working on something interesting in Palmdale. Watch out for those B2's and other unmanned aircraft around the area!