Hello from Southern California's high desert!

Petra

Country
Country
Hey everyone!

New member here from the Palmdale/Lancaster area of Southern California, former Silicon Valley resident, current Tesla owner, former Leaf owner, reservation holder, and user of a different forum under the same username... oh, and I make YouTube videos. I've been meaning to sign up for a while, especially after meeting Trev at the factory event back in June, but I kept forgetting. I do that sometimes.

Like my sig says, I took delivery of my Model S 70D in November of 2015 and placed a reservation for a Model 3 on 3/31/2016 right after the event live stream ended. Currently, Tesla's delivery estimator shows an October-December 2017 delivery window for my reservation but we'll see if that actually pans out considering I'm set on getting the white interior. Once the Model 3 arrives, I'll have a 100% EV household.

I also like answering questions about EVs--that has kinda become a hobby all its own.

Derik

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Welcome! Hope you're working on something interesting in Palmdale. Watch out for those B2's and other unmanned aircraft around the area!