Hello from South of the Windy City.......

VoltageDrop

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hi all ....

Just picked up my M3 Performance yesterday.....all I can say is WOW..... What a beauty but yet a BEAST to say the least......went with Pearl White exterior and white interior....was a bit concerned that this combo would be a bit overbearing at first.....but it looks FANTASTIC in person and I am glad I went for it....

Now the personalization of the 3 starts......waiting on some things to come in (exterior/interior vinyl packages, etc)....will soon tint the windows too....but first need to clean/clay, polish and ceramic seal the paint....and protect the leather inside.......just gotta find the time in the next couple of weeks to do it all!

Got my wall charger in but also need to find a suitable electrician to have everything wired and installed (the car was charged 2/3 by the Tesla store when I picked it up....used the charger that came with the car at home to top it off (standard outlet)...took about 30 hours!!!!!! )

Glad to be here nevertheless!

Lovesword

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hi all ....

Just picked up my M3 Performance yesterday.....all I can say is WOW..... What a beauty but yet a BEAST to say the least......went with Pearl White exterior and white interior....was a bit concerned that this combo would be a bit overbearing at first.....but it looks FANTASTIC in person and I am glad I went for it....

Now the personalization of the 3 starts......waiting on some things to come in (exterior/interior vinyl packages, etc)....will soon tint the windows too....but first need to clean/clay, polish and ceramic seal the paint....and protect the leather inside.......just gotta find the time in the next couple of weeks to do it all!

Got my wall charger in but also need to find a suitable electrician to have everything wired and installed (the car was charged 2/3 by the Tesla store when I picked it up....used the charger that came with the car at home to top it off (standard outlet)...took about 30 hours!!!!!! )

Glad to be here nevertheless!
Gotta show love for picking the best paint color ;)

Welcome to the forum!