Hello from SK.

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Country
Country
Good morning everyone. My name is Tony from Saskatoon. I was on the Model 3 Owner Club website for a bit and now have a new account here. Just want to say hi to everyone. Hopefully, getting my model 3 premium long range soon if tesla inside sale can get their act together only after 3 online chats and 5 emails.

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I was on the Model 3 Owner Club website for a bit and now have a new account here.
Welcome, and this is the same site as M3OC, just rebranded. if you had a previous login, you can still use it (or let one of the moderators know, and we can get the two accounts merged).

And I am sure you know, SK was included in the Model Y presentation :)

Frully

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Welcome!

Saskatoon is one of the destinations on my 'just out of range unless ideal conditions' trips to visit family/friends. I can't wait for L3/super charging to get me further east!

Country
Country
Hi Frully, there are a number of Tesla owner in Saskatoon and I am sure someone will be delighted to share their charger with you. Also there are a number of LV2 public chargers now in Saskatoon. Not as fast as LV3 but should do a bit of top up for you when you are passing by. I think if you stop by at Kindersley to charge up you can reach Saskatoon.

Frully

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hi Frully, there are a number of Tesla owner in Saskatoon and I am sure someone will be delighted to share their charger with you. Also there are a number of LV2 public chargers now in Saskatoon. Not as fast as LV3 but should do a bit of top up for you when you are passing by. I think if you stop by at Kindersley to charge up you can reach Saskatoon.
It's true -- can make the trip but it will be heavily dependent on environmental factors. Had a tail wind the other day, got 310km for about 350km of 'range'. On the way back used 450km 'range' to do the return 310km with more AC use and strong side wind. Still not bad enough to have range anxiety, but definitely a concern to rely on L2 charging.

TrevP

TOO Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Welcome! As @MelindaV said if you have a previous account let me know and I can merge them. This is the same site!