Hello from Seattle!

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Hearty welcome to you from nine hours ahead to the east! ;)

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
All - let me apologize in advance for posting this question here - but I had no option:

How does one start a new thread? I can only seem to respond to posts. I wanted to ask the Seattle folks which electrician they used to install an HPWC and how much it cost. But I don't know how to post that question.

Any help on how to start a new thread / post? Thanks in advance

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
All - let me apologize in advance for posting this question here - but I had no option:

How does one start a new thread? I can only seem to respond to posts. I wanted to ask the Seattle folks which electrician they used to install an HPWC and how much it cost. But I don't know how to post that question.

Any help on how to start a new thread / post? Thanks in advance
easy :)

Go over to the NW section (or whatever section you want to post to) and when you are in the screen where you see the list of all threads, at the top right there is a red box that says "Post New Thread"
in SW Washington, to have mine installed, adjacent to my panel, was just over $300 - no help on a local electrician for you though :unamused:

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
easy :)

Go over to the NW section (or whatever section you want to post to) and when you are in the screen where you see the list of all threads, at the top right there is a red box that says "Post New Thread"
in SW Washington, to have mine installed, adjacent to my panel, was just over $300 - no help on a local electrician for you though :unamused:
Thanks so much MelindaV for that information ....looks like you got a great deal :)