Hello from Philadelphia

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
HI, I am Ray Hess and I live outside of Philly. I've followed Tesla for many years but the cars were always way beyond anything I could afford. Even the 3 is over my budget but I just kept hearing more and more and finally said "I don't care, I'm reserving one and will figure out how to pay for it by the time my number comes up". I am on the wrong end of the backlog so I have a year (estimated) to figure it out. I found this forum a couple of weeks ago and love it. I'm digesting everything I can and dreaming of my car. Thanks for letting me join.

fallen888

Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Hello, I'm also from Philly area (Bucks County). I've been on TMC for a while, but am new to M3 Owners Club. I've been loving my Model S 75 since 2016, and have a Model 3 AWD on order for my wife. I've been obsessively checking the order page multiple times a day.. I think, no, I KNOW, that I'm way more excited about the 3 than my wife.. I'm in the tech field, and I like tech toys. I'm also very much interested in reducing my eco footprint, so zero emission vehicles is definitely a good start. I also run a FB group called All Things Tesla, and recently created Driver Talk (dot net). Yes, I'm quite a Tesla fan boy. :D