Hello from Palm Harbor

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
I have a red Model S delivered October 2016 AP1. I hated it at first - there were ants inside and outside, and the delivery center wouldn't remove the front license plate holder. I finally got that corrected by sending a letter to Elon with photos of a lizard eating the ants and complaining by letter to Elon that there was no readily available device to remove the proprietary screws on the front tag holder. That was all finally corrected, as were some fit and finish issues. I love the car, but do not use the autosteer- just the the cruise control. My wife is the car's biggest fan, and we have talked two friends into buying a Model S. I miss the cameras on the AP2, and would upgrade if only 1) the doors have pockets and 2) there is a greater choice of interior options. I have cream leather with black headliner and mats, but cannot get black headliner and mats with anything other than black seats. I really want to stay with Tesla, but if the interior is not upgraded, I will be tempted to look at Porsche.

TrevP

TOO Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Welcome aboard!

If you're looking to upgrade your car you can sell it here but I'd suggest you wait for the inevitable interior refresh which is likely to happen before the end of this year.

I should also mention we have fantastic forum sponsors who do custom work, especially Unplugged Performance who do incredible interior upgrades that rival Porsche etc...

https://teslaownersonline.com/forums/sponsor-unplugged-performance/