Hello from Northwest Florida

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

• A statement from the Founder of Tesla Owners Online:

TOO is, and remains, strongly committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and we see no place for hatred and discrimination in our communities.

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I finally pulled the trigger and placed my reservation today, Panama City Florida area. With cars starting to get into the wild I suspect there will be a flood of new reservations soon (despite the anti-sell efforts) so hopefully I'm at least ahead of that group! My delivery estimate says Late 2018 for any configuration, but I'm expecting early 2019. Hopefully there will be a service center closer than Jacksonville by then.

I've been a fan of Musk's companies and technology for quite a while now, and since I'm unlikely to ever afford a SpaceX flight to the moon this looks to be my next best bet for helping to bring the future.

SoFlaModel3

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Welcome to the site and the club from southeast Florida!

On a positive note if your car is delivered by the estimated date you would have one of the shorter wait times from reservation to delivery!