Hello from Northern California

BluestarE3

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Long time lurker here and member of the "other" forums. Joining so I can see the photos posted here, plus the discourse, on the whole, seems more civil here. :) I stood in line to reserve my Model 3 on day one, not a current Tesla owner (but have been interested in EVs for a couple of decades). Driving a Gen 1 Prius until my Model 3 comes in 1Q 2018.

Looking forward to participating in the discussions here!

Bokonon

Self-identified Teslaholic
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Long time lurker here and member of the "other" forums. Joining so I can see the photos posted here, plus the discourse, on the whole, seems more civil here. :) I stood in line to reserve my Model 3 on day one, not a current Tesla owner (but have been interested in EVs for a couple of decades). Driving a Gen 1 Prius until my Model 3 comes in 1Q 2018.

Looking forward to participating in the discussions here!
Welcome, and great to see you here! (And yes, I prefer the "ambiance" here too... :))

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Welcome to the Forum, I’m sure you will like the collection of active posters here and the friendly discussions even through disagreement.

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
...plus the discourse, on the whole, seems more civil here. :)
We're trying our best to keep the normal "brusk" forum discourse at bay here.

We're going to see a *lot* of newbies asking very newbie-type questions about the Model 3, Tesla, and even electric vehicles in general as Model 3 production proceeds to pull in more and more people. We need to be patient with their questions. We need to reply with links to other threads where their questions have been answered (instead of telling them to search). We want more people to consider driving EVs, so we must make them all feel welcome. :)

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Welcome & greetings from Western Europe!! , @BluestarE3 ! You’ll probably learn to enjoy the increasingly global nature and diversity of members which I think makes the forum also truly unique when you consider its friendly atmosphere! :)