Hello from Maryland

JFW1103

Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
Hello from California, MD!
I am a first time Tesla/EV owner-to-be! I am patiently (not so patiently) waiting for my red Model 3 LR Dual Motor AWD. I reserved on July 3, 2017, ordered on June 30, 2018. My account currently lists estimated delivery: Sep.'18 - Nov.'18. It has been sitting at the "We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment." stage for 5 weeks. I already ordered and received the charging wall connector. It will soon be installed.

:)
I CANNOT wait!
I CANNOT wait!

Derik

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Welcome!

As someone who travels to Pax and Webster field for work every once in a while you live in a very sedate place!

Hopefully they are faster with their delivery windows and you'll get it earlier than you expect!

JFW1103

Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
Welcome!

As someone who travels to Pax and Webster field for work every once in a while you live in a very sedate place!

Hopefully they are faster with their delivery windows and you'll get it earlier than you expect!

Thank you Derik. Yes, the area is a bit out there which is why I am installing a charger. Although I have noticed a few EVs driving around. The local restaurant Ruddy Duck at Solomons has 3 chargers in the parking lot which is pretty cool. There are a few Tesla S's and one X in the area. I have seen one Model 3 RWD drive around. I'd like to be the first AWD in this area..at the very least in my neighborhood. ;)

Derik

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Ruddy Duck at Solomons
Man I remember when they were building that place! I've spent way to many hours in that HGI. So many new buildings / places in the past 10 years.

Hope you get the first AWD in the area! I'm not even going to tempt myself by test driving an AWD or a P model.. I'm very very happy with my RWD!

Derik

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Ok. I’m sitting at the Ruddy Duck and it made me wonder if you got yours yet? No Tesla’s in the lot but I did see the chargers.

JFW1103

Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
Hi @Derik Nope, still waiting for my AWD M3. It's been 61 days since I ordered. We love the Ruddy Duck. I have only seen a couple of Teslas charge there. The owner displays a huge red Tesla flag inside. This area only has about 6 Teslas and that includes the S and X as well.

Derik

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hopefully you'll get yours soon.

I'm already missing my model 3 with the 70 ish miles I drove a rental yesterday. You're going to love your model 3.