Hello from lovely Roseville Minnesota

Tesla blue 3

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Peter Skupeko

I have lusted after a Tesla for years and obtained a reservation in June 2017. I am approximately 100,009 in the list. I have been lurking for several months and love the information here in.

Hello

John Kuzma

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hello to you from Stillwater! I was a day one line-waiter but will hopefully soon upgrade my status from reservation-holder to owner! For now, I'm reduced to checking the Tesla site daily. Sometimes more than daily. ;)

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Peter Skupeko

I have lusted after a Tesla for years and obtained a reservation in June 2017. I am approximately 100,009 in the list. I have been lurking for several months and love the information here in.

Hello
Welcome to the site and I love the precise approximation :D

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Peter Skupeko

Hello
Hi Peter, hearty welcome from your friendly mod from overseas... I remember passing by the beautiful twin cities on my way to Rapid City, SD, 41 years ago... ;)

M3OC Rules

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hello fellow Minnesotan. Heading to the car show tomorrow and can't wait. Yes the Twin Cities Auto Show not the Geneva Motor Show. Its terrible but we don't let that keep us from having a great time. Of course no Tesla but it gives me some piece of mind I know what I'm passing up to get a Model 3. (Yes I know you should actually drive cars before you decide what to buy but don't wreck my piece of mind.):)

Tesla blue 3

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hello fellow Minnesotan. Heading to the car show tomorrow and can't wait. Yes the Twin Cities Auto Show not the Geneva Motor Show. Its terrible but we don't let that keep us from having a great time. Of course no Tesla but it gives me some piece of mind I know what I'm passing up to get a Model 3. (Yes I know you should actually drive cars before you decide what to buy but don't wreck my piece of mind.):)
Why would you need to do that??? I know what you mean. I went out to Eden Prairie yesterday to look at them in the flesh. I could not sit in one but they were unloading some from a trunk and the delivery driver who was approximately my size and who had permission to sit in them got in, at my request, without a problem with 2 inches of head room. Therefore I am buying the car.

The car in which he was sitting was likely the car I will order- Blue with PUP, EAP and 18 inch wheels. So close