Hello From Louisville Kentucky

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Gatornail

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Congrats. It will be great to see another 3 around here (there are several that I’ve seen already, but when it comes to Teslas more is better!)

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Congratulations and welcome from two hours South in Bowling Green. You should consider coming to the Midwest Tesla meetup at the Corvette Motorsports Park in August. This group has a website and it is also on the National Corvette Museum website. I wasn't sure if I am allowed to link or advertise for this gathering, but did want you to know since you are so close and it would be a good opportunity to meet other Tesla owners in the area.

GDN

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Congratulations and welcome from two hours South in Bowling Green. You should consider coming to the Midwest Tesla meetup at the Corvette Motorsports Park in August. This group has a website and it is also on the National Corvette Museum website. I wasn't sure if I am allowed to link or advertise for this gathering, but did want you to know since you are so close and it would be a good opportunity to meet other Tesla owners in the area.
So it doesn't get lost and you can get the attention you want you should look for the "Meet Up" thread or your local KY forum and start a thread there. You are welcome to post about and share information about local meet ups in those forums.

JohnRougeux

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Thanks all! I'm picking it up tomorrow at 11am. Can't wait!

I have seen that site, but thought it was for racing only? If I can, I'll try. We'll be coming back by BG on the way back from Nashville after picking it up tomorrow. I have a nephew in BG that I should visit some time.