Hello from Las Vegas

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hey guys I’ve been watching and reading for a while now. Finally decided to join the discussion. I recently purchased a Model 3 and have a Model Y on order. I also plan on buying a used model S in September. Love Tesla and the culture that surrounds it. I’ve been a car guy all my life and even ran the local Camaro club. I truly love owning a Tesla and enjoy sharing that experience with others. So I decided to rent my car out on Turo. I’ve had a great experience so far and enjoy see how happy people get when they rent the car. I was active on YouTube a couple summers ago when I had my Chevy Colorado, had fun making some videos. I’m going to be doing the same thing with the Tesla. The videos are going to be mostly about traveling because what’s i love to do.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hello
A few people on here in LV were discussing getting a group together. Nothing really happened but since you have experience with Camaro, maybe you could help get something going? I'd enjoy getting together with other owners.

cris

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I’ve thought about it for sure. Don’t know if you are on Facebook but there is a group called Las Vegas Tesla owners and enthusiasts. They get together once a month. Because of scheduling conflicts I haven’t been able to make it out. Also because I rent my car on Turo it’s been gone for a few events. But hopefully I can make it out one of theses days. It would be awesome to see it grow.