Hello from Kelowna, BC!

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Makkslive

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Just took possession a week today on a M3 LR AWD from Vancouver, now in Kelowna! Been great so far. The drive up from Vancouver, with temperature down to -3 with elevation up to 1300m, I had to stop at two Tesla super chargers twice at Hope and Merritt on a 397km drive. There is a minus interior defect on the car on delivery, but aside from that...it has been awesome!

Question: When I signed the purchasing agreement, it said that I will get two years of complimentary Tesla Supercharging. But my Loot box says that I have 2400km left to charge. Does it take time for them to process the docs for the 2 years complimentary? Hope so. Also, I know V10 is out for M3 also in Vancouver, but it's not showing up as an update for mine yet. Is it because I live 4 hours away from Vancouver so I'm not a priority? I wonder.

In all, love it.

Frully

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Greetings, and welcome!

V10 rollout is pseudorandom, starting with FSD purchasers first. It will get download priority over Wifi networks versus LTE, so make sure it sees as much quality internet as possible to get lined up for the download sooner.

Supercharging credits are funny...2400 is a funny number, is that from a referral? In which case, it may use up your 2400 before starting your 'unlimited'...since the 2400 would expire before the unlimited would.