Hello From Houston, TX

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Jayk82

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Hello all!
I ordered my LR AWD M3 on 11/29 and have been reading anything / everything I can find. Seems like this is a nice place to hang and learn.
This will be my 1st EV ever. I took a test drive in early November and was immediately sold, just took me a while to convince my wife!

I’m coming from a 2013 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1, so not having to fill up at the gas station every 3 days is probably the thing I’m looking forward to the most.

I just wanted to say hello from a new member and looking forward to joining everyone in their (seemingly) joyous Tesla ownership experience.

eXntrc

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Welcome @Jayk82. Fellow Houstonian here too (I'm actually in Cypress). Check out the Houston Tesla FB group too (though I think they actually check ownership so you might not be able to join until you have something to show you received the vehicle). They don't do as many meetups as I'd like and many of them live way down by NASA. But it's still nice to meet local folks.

If you're ever on the north side and want to check out some of the mods I've done to my 3 over the last year, just send me a PM. The biggest one is in my signature.

Anyway, welcome to the forums!

Jayk82

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Much appreciated! I’ve seen mention of the Houston owners Facebook group; I’m one of those weirdos though that doesn’t have Facebook!

I’m down in the Sugar Land / Katy area, don’t get up North too often but will kee that in mind. I love seeing what folks do to their cars to make them “theirs” via mods.

Love

Tesla Quad Cities
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Much appreciated! I’ve seen mention of the Houston owners Facebook group; I’m one of those weirdos though that doesn’t have Facebook!

I’m down in the Sugar Land / Katy area, don’t get up North too often but will kee that in mind. I love seeing what folks do to their cars to make them “theirs” via mods.
Gave you a LOVE IT vote for “no Facebook” ... same. I hate it. Welcome.