Hello from Fort Worth, TX

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

GDN

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I made a closed group on Facebook "DFW Model 3 Owners". I didn't see one that already existed, might be a good way to share information for us DFW folks. I'm assuming there will be a lot in the area, so I figured a FB group would be a good source for folks.
I like having a place to share stuff that might just be local like this and focus on just the Model 3, but there is a similar group already "North Texas Tesla Owners Group (Members)". Don't know if you'd want to check that one out. I'm not an admin, but I was added in less than a day with the reservation. There are S and X owners there, but a lot of 3 owners and posting about the invites and VIN's assigned this week as well.

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
I like having a place to share stuff that might just be local like this and focus on just the Model 3, but there is a similar group already "North Texas Tesla Owners Group (Members)". Don't know if you'd want to check that one out. I'm not an admin, but I was added in less than a day with the reservation. There are S and X owners there, but a lot of 3 owners and posting about the invites and VIN's assigned this week as well.
Thanks for letting me know, I'll check it out. I like the concept of groups, but sometimes a lot of good information can get lost when there's too many variables (variants) and/or people.

Dr. J

Private
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I made a closed group on Facebook "DFW Model 3 Owners". I didn't see one that already existed, might be a good way to share information for us DFW folks. I'm assuming there will be a lot in the area, so I figured a FB group would be a good source for folks.
And sadly, I'm the only person in the universe not on Facebook. :( But y'all go ahead! :)