Hello from Draper, UT, USA

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Been following the TOO twitter feed since it's inception, and now that my delivery is imminent I figured I should join the forums and say hello. Wow why have I waited so long... the other forums are nowhere near as well organized, polite, and informative. This is the old school forum style I'm used to (anyone else here every use the Empeg BBS forums?... anyone? lol). I look forward to interacting more here.

I've been wanting a Tesla since the Roadster first hit the streets and have been obsessed with the Model 3 since it's first rumors. No other EV has been even remotely interesting other than the i3, but they were too limiting in range for what I need, so I've been waiting. I've never been able to afford an X or S, but the first time I drove one I KNEW I'd be driving EV as soon as I possibly could. I can't even begin to relate my excitement to be owning one in a week or so!

Cheers!

-loren

Ode to Joy

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Been following the TOO twitter feed since it's inception, and now that my delivery is imminent I figured I should join the forums and say hello. Wow why have I waited so long... the other forums are nowhere near as well organized, polite, and informative. This is the old school forum style I'm used to (anyone else here every use the Empeg BBS forums?... anyone? lol). I look forward to interacting more here.

I've been wanting a Tesla since the Roadster first hit the streets and have been obsessed with the Model 3 since it's first rumors. No other EV has been even remotely interesting other than the i3, but they were too limiting in range for what I need, so I've been waiting. I've never been able to afford an X or S, but the first time I drove one I KNEW I'd be driving EV as soon as I possibly could. I can't even begin to relate my excitement to be owning one in a week or so!

Cheers!

-loren
Welcome to the nicest forum full of decent folks, even if I don't include myself.

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
@skivvie , hearty welcome from the other side of the water to this truly international forum!

It is exciting to see new members joining in & recognizing the uniqueness of M3OC. Certainly gives me extra motivation to continue to contribute to an ongoing ‘constructive, polite & informative’ environment!

Hang in there for the last leg until you get your car... then share, share, share ! ;)
Those of us with many months to wait still remain hungry for live experience of current owners... ! :)