Hello from central PA

bampf

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hello all! I took delivery of my Model 3 on Monday and feel like I can now be part of the club (I have been lurking on and off for months). The site has been a great resource for me so far.

All of my first impressions of my Model 3 have been great. Far exceeding all of my expectations! My wife and I took delivery in Owings Mills, MD. It was a 60+ mile trip (closest dealership). We were completely blown away time and time again on the ride home as we discovered each new feature together.

I have never been a car guy/gear head, but Elon has changed all of that. To give you some perspective, I traded in a Corolla for the Model 3...

Anyway, happy to be part of the community.

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Welcome and hearty congrats!!

It must be a super experience to trade a Corolla for a Model 3!!

Pray tell us more about how you got to that point and what your first impressions are after taking delivery! :)

bampf

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
It is quite the upgrade to say the least!

We've been showing friends and family the car ever since taking delivery. One friend described getting into the car "like stepping into the future." That really hit home for me. This is what all cars will be like in 5-10 years. It's pretty inspiring.

We also have solar panels (Solar City/Tesla of course) on our house so it feels extra good to plug the car directly into the sun!

Another good friend is a big Camaro guy (including a 2018 he received a couple of weeks ago)... he was really impressed with the acceleration. That says something about the zippiness!

scott wing

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
...and I'm a little north in State College, PA. Model 3's are still rare in this area equally distant from the SC's in Philly, Pittsburgh and Owings Mills. For one issue we had with the AC compressor, the ranger technician from Devon came to us for repairs. Great service!