Hello from Belgium!

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Hello to y'all M3OC friends, I just joined on Saturday after reserving my Model 3 on 10/10.
Thank you, Trevor (and Kenneth) for your great videos which were a strong enabler to my decision to join the family!

Michael Russo

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Propose to keep you posted if I hear anything of interest on this side of the water!

Country
Country
Hello from another guy saying "Hello from Belgium", not a Tesla driver but following closely all the news around Tesla Elon and especially model 3. And last but least made also a model 3 reservation on November 11th.
Greetings to all

Michael Russo

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Hello from another guy saying "Hello from Belgium", not a Tesla driver but following closely all the news around Tesla Elon and especially model 3. And last but least made also a model 3 reservation on November 11th.
Greetings to all
Well, that's great, @Model3Bart !! Congratulations & welcome! Where do u live? I myself live near LLN...
You've come to the right place! If you have not done so already, I encourage you to check out the fabulous & informative YouTube videos made by our founder Trevor Page (@TrevP ), some with Ken Bokor (@Kennethbokor ), particularly the last 3 or 4 which will give you a good idea on where we are in this long wait...
And if you reserved on 11/11 (what better thing to do on a day off!! ;)), we've got a couple of years to go in exchanging & boosting each other's patience! :)
Groetjes,
Michael

Country
Country
Well, that's great, @Model3Bart !! Congratulations & welcome! Where do u live? I myself live near LLN...
You've come to the right place! If you have not done so already, I encourage you to check out the fabulous & informative YouTube videos made by our founder Trevor Page (@TrevP ), some with Ken Bokor (@Kennethbokor ), particularly the last 3 or 4 which will give you a good idea on where we are in this long wait...
And if you reserved on 11/11 (what better thing to do on a day off!! ;)), we've got a couple of years to go in exchanging & boosting each other's patience! :)
Groetjes,
Michael

Hello Michael

I live in Zaventem (to be exact, a little place named "Nossegem"; not very well known I think. Just moved from Tienen (Tirlemont) a year ago. :)
And yes indeed I already put their channel to the channel subscription list.

Last edited:

Michael Russo

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Hello Michael

I live in Zaventem (to be exact, a little place named "Nossegem"; not very well known I think. Just moved from Tienen (Tirlemont) a year ago. :)
And yes indeed I already put their channel to the channel subscription list.
Great, nogmaals welkom dan! ;)

Michael Russo

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Dank je wel Michael. Jij bent Engels sprekend van origine denk ik ?
Hey Bart, let's continue our conversation separately, ok? :) Thanks!
You should have a conversation alert in your profile! ;)

Michael Russo

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Is it okay to make use of that phot, I deleted it for the moment as I am not sure if there is copyright on it. If i's okay I will put it back in place.
@Model3Bart , if it is a problem, then it would appear as many other avatars could fall in the same boat... @TrevP , @MelindaV , do you concur? Thx!

Michael Russo

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
OMG! Today it has already been 6 months since I reserved Midnight S≡R≡NITY! And Friday it will be the same since I joined this fine crowd! Thank you all for making this time pass so quickly, interestingly and with so many good moments of sheer laughter!! :)
Quite a bit more to wait... LOL.