Hello From Alabama

Joe Donahue

Country
Country
Hi! My name is Joe. I've been lurking on the forums here for a while. I was a little late to the game in terms of reserving a Model 3, but am going First Production and my estimated date is sometime between April and June. My birthday is April 3rd, and that would be an amazing birthday present, but probably a little too much to expect to get it that early in the date range.

Anyway...hi!

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Welcome, Joe!! Here, it's not like a box of chocolates... you know exactly what you're gonna get: great tidbits and insights on our favorite EV, constructive & respectful exchanges thought we don't always agree on everything... and lots of fun!!
Makes the waiting lots more exciting!! :)

AdamHolmes

Country
Country
Hi Joe,

I'm from the Pelham/Alabaster area. There is another guy(can't remember his name off the top of my head) from around Arab.

Alabama is starting to get well represented, which is nice because I rarely see Telsas in the state.

Joe Donahue

Country
Country
Thanks for the warm welcome everybody! I can't wait to read about it as people start to get their cars.

I live in Jacksonville, but I work in Birmingham. Really looking forward to having autopilot for that drive.

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Thanks for the warm welcome everybody! I can't wait to read about it as people start to get their cars.

I live in Jacksonville, but I work in Birmingham. Really looking forward to having autopilot for that drive.
Stay safe, it looks like Irma is headed your way after ripping through my area :(

Joe Donahue

Country
Country
You're not alone. Even a lot of people in Alabama assume I mean Florida when I say Jacksonville.

They're always like, "you commute from where?"

It's an hour and a half drive, but it'd be a lot more if I was coming from Florida. LOL

apmowery

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hi! My name is Joe. I've been lurking on the forums here for a while. I was a little late to the game in terms of reserving a Model 3, but am going First Production and my estimated date is sometime between April and June. My birthday is April 3rd, and that would be an amazing birthday present, but probably a little too much to expect to get it that early in the date range.

Anyway...hi!
Happy birthday buddy....your belated present will come soon!

Joe Donahue

Country
Country
Happy birthday buddy....your belated present will come soon!
Thanks man. I'm looking forward to it. My estimated range has been pushed back to August - October now, but I'll get it when I get it I guess. My current car should be able to last me until whenever I actually get my 3.

My wife bought me some chances to win Kimbal Musk's Model 3 as a surprise birthday present. I seriously doubt I'll win, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. That would get me a Model 3 a LOT sooner...LOL