Hello fellow reservation holders

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Country
Country
Hello my fellow Canadian and M3 reservation holder, I'm new on the forum and would like to say hi to everybody. Been a sub to Trev & Ken's youtube channel for awhile now and just starting to lurk around the club page & forum.

C y'all around.

TrevP

TOO Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hello my fellow Canadian and M3 reservation holder, I'm new on the forum and would like to say hi to everybody. Been a sub to Trev & Ken's youtube channel for awhile now and just starting to lurk around the club page & forum.

C y'all around.

Welcome to the club, glad to have you here! P.S.: Love the avatar!

SoFlaModel3

T≡SLATUNITY
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country

C y'all around.
Welcome to the site! The YouTube channel is the same way I found the forum and I was happy to move from Tesla's own forum over here!!

KennethK

Top-Contributor
Country
Country

C y'all around.
Hey Commander Data. Love the name. Welcome! Also I like the avatar. Are the bottom two model Xs and did you buy them in a store? I've been looking for those. Model S in black is easy to find

Country
Country
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! And yay the bottom two, white & red, are Model X. To my surprise, it is much more difficult for me to find another Model S for my son, I'm keeping this one for myself, sorry kid. Where I got the Xs seems to have more of the X available in their bin, I was able to find my son his set of white/red Xs, plus the other day there were 5 red Xs.

Maybe is time to introduce my fleet of Tesla...

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country

C y'all around.
Welcome, with warm greetings from Europe too. This is an increasingly diverse space, yet let us never forget it started with a Canadian spin! ;)