Hello! Another Cali Guy Joining.

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Teslear

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Stood in line 3/31/16 to put my reservation down for the Standard version. However, due to current events and new info I've been convinced to get the Long Range for my work commute. 50 miles each way. So I plan too get it this December as an Xmas gift to myself!

Looks like a lot of good info on this site. Hope I can contribute when I get my TM3 and start dealing with maintenance, performance, and installing mods.

SoCalWine

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Welcome aboard!

I bought mine LR due to the fact my HOV stickers on my Plug-in Fusion were expiring 12/31. Thought it would take a couple of months to get my car so I ordered in August. Got the car in less than 2 weeks.

Love

Tesla Quad Cities
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Stood in line 3/31/16 to put my reservation down for the Standard version. However, due to current events and new info I've been convinced to get the Long Range for my work commute. 50 miles each way. So I plan too get it this December as an Xmas gift to myself!

Looks like a lot of good info on this site. Hope I can contribute when I get my TM3 and start dealing with maintenance, performance, and installing mods.
Welcome to the party that never ends! Well, at least the Tesla smile (after delivery) never seems to end! ;)

SoFlaModel3

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Welcome to the forum and good news your car will come with version 9 and you can avoid the current madness of staring at your Tesla app waiting for the update ;)