Headlight is higher than fender

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

rlb4

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Just got my car on Fri and noticed my passenger headlight is raised about 1/8-1/4" higher than the fender as well as having a bigger gap. The drivers side is flush. Am I being reasonable to ask for it be fixed?
drivers-jpg.16765
drivers2-jpg.16766
passenger-jpg.16767
passenger2-jpg.16768

rlb4

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I was going to say that you're being overly picky.
But then I saw that last picture. :oops:

Yeah, see if they can adjust that.
The top pic is the drivers side. It's very flush. The last one is the passenger side. I don't necessarily need it to be perfect but I thought that was pretty significant. Is it easy to adjust or will they have to replace the headlight? Reason I ask is because I am getting a PPF and ceramic coating done in a few days and won't be able to bring it to Tesla before than.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Anyone else have these issues? My headlight bottom lip is on top of the bumper. From afar it looks normal but upclose you can tell. Does anyone else have that gap by the bottom corner as well?
img_6051-jpg.17624

Attachments