HD! Model 3 pictures in San Francisco!

Skione65

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Damn, that car just keeps looking better and better ;) Silver for the win with me.
@Trev,

No kidding!!! I started with the Silver and now the red....back to Silver back to red.....now I see these Silver Pics....:)
Maybe I need one of each!

Ski

Last edited:

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
@Trev,

No kidding!!! I started with the Silver and now the read....back to Silver back to red.....now I see these Silver Pics....:)
Maybe I need one of each!

Ski
And the good part about being not in the initial group (California) to be invited to configure, there should be tons of photos out from the delivered cars in all the colors by the time most people need to decide.

Skione65

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
And the good part about being not in the initial group (California) to be invited to configure, there should be tons of photos out from the delivered cars in all the colors by the time most people need to decide.
@MelindaV,

NOW your thinkin'!!!! Great minds think alike ;)
Tho.......I might see another color I like and that would 'muddy the waters' even more! Lol
This two year wait is going to kill me....my wife says she's never seen me so excited about anything...:)
Then my kids yesterday said Mom! Dad spent 2 hours yesterday watching Videos of Teslas!!!!
(I was watching Mikes 3,000 km trip from Alberta to Disney in LA with his family and his P85 through your neck of the woods you mentioned)......Great Vid.

I did spend all day at the lake with them Saturday kayaking, fishing, barbequing, and making s'mores so it's all good!!!!

Ski

Last edited: