Has anyone placed a reservation in the past week and already able to order?

McHoffa

EV.network
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Asking for a friend. He is looking at possibly placing an order but would need the car this fall, so he would need to know if he can reserve now and immediately order or if taking over someone else's extra reservation would be a better option.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
It would depend on what he wanted, the RWD version should be no problem, i would say the AWD and P versions will be questionable, but then Performance versions go to the front of the line (after the First Production Vehicles)... it's a crap shoot so Jump while you (or your friend) can.. The Tax countdown starts July 1 till the end of the year, if he orders today (or tomorrow), he would get it i would hope. In Canada, its province by province and I don't think Ontario is going to have the Rebate for much longer... I jumped and the car is amazing.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Canada is a big place, with 10 provinces and two territories.....and of course, each province and territory has their own rules. In B.C., there is currently a $5000 rebate. Some provinces are more, some less. Ontario recently cancelled a $12,000 rebate, after a new government was elected.