Happy 2022 - I'm Profile Updating

Jeda - Top Tesla Accessories

Charlie W

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
After nearly 4 years of M3OC/TOO membership, I guess I forgot to provide a Personal “Into”. (That’s either a misspelling or a new word to me.) Anyway, here goes:

I was a Model 3 (or ☰) pre-reveal reservationist back in March 2016. Two years, 2 months & 5 days later, my wife & I picked up our white, LR, RWD Model 3, in Devon, PA. (We live about 120 miles south, in Lewes, DE.) Not only is our M☰ the best car we’ve ever owned, but thanks to the OTA updates, it has features now that it didn’t have when we bought the car. And some of the older features work better than they originally did. Amazing!

About the TOO site: I’m especially appreciative of Administrator Trevor Page, the dedicated team of caring Moderators, and the (much smarter than I'll ever be) Contributors — many of whom have been here since its early days. Together, IMHO, you & they have made this the best (and friendliest) of the online Tesla forums.

Since you’ve read this far, I have a comment about the latest software version — V.11. I preferred the previous screen layouts to this one. The font could be a tad larger. The “buttons” along the screen’s bottom could be spread out a bit more & not so dark. And the whole display layout could be more “driver friendly” — especially while you’re driving. But that’s just my 2¢, although I still love the car.

Friends, thanks for reading and stay safe,
~Charlie W