Tesla Owners Online Forum banner

Hailing Frequencies Open...

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Derek Tweedy 
#1 · (Edited)
Morning everyone

I began my relationship with Tesla several years ago. At the time, I was test driving towards a Model X purchase.(was to be a Wedding gift for the Mrs.). Unfortunately the timescale led us to buying a Santa Fe. Now we're in different territory and I've reserved, and will be purchasing a (loaded) Model 3 for myself. The timing is perfect as my own car should be ripe for a trade in by the end of 2018.

I'm looking forward to contributing with the Club, no doubt a lot of very exciting opportunities for sharing and education upcoming.

H/T to Trevor and the Twitter feed for highlighting the tracker. I signed up and was intrigued to see three other (reservation holders) with me in Oakville. Also very pleased to learn the new Service Center is being built here. I'll check out progress from time to time and perhaps post some pictures.

If you haven't already, I highly recommend registering with the tracker. https://model3tracker.info/

Looking forward to some great interactions, and seeing our local members at meet ups in due course.

For those interested, you can find me on Twitter @_portchapter

Thanks for all your hard work Ken & Trevor.

Enjoy the ride!

D

Car Mirror Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive mirror

See less See more
#2 ·
Morning everyone

I began my relationship with Tesla several years ago. At the time, I was test driving towards a Model X purchase.(was to be a Wedding gift for the Mrs.). Unfortunately the timescale led us to buying a Santa Fe. Now we're in different territory and I've reserved, and will be purchasing a (loaded) Model 3 for myself. The timing is perfect as my own car should be ripe for a trade in by the end of 2018.

I'm looking forward to contributing with the Club, no doubt a lot of very exciting opportunities for sharing and education upcoming.

H/T to Trevor and the Twitter feed for highlighting the tracker. I signed up and was intrigued to see three other (reservation holders) with me in Oakville. Also very pleased to learn the new Service Center is being built here. I'll check out progress from time to time and perhaps post some pictures.

If you haven't already, I highly recommend registering with the tracker. https://model3tracker.info/

Looking forward to some great interactions, and seeing our local members at meet ups in due course.

For those interested, you can find me on Twitter @_portchapter

Thanks for all your hard work Trevor.

Enjoy the ride!

D

View attachment 627
Just registered to the tracker ... Interesting, yet why such a low percentage of the 400k reservations?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.