[GTA] Model 3 Winter Tires Group Buy 2019 - featuring FAST EV01+ and more!

• JOIN @TREVP AND SOME T.O.O. CREW FOR THE FIRST EVER ELECTRIC VEHICLE EVENT AT BASECAMP MIAMI!
    THE LARGEST ELECTRIC VEHICLE EVENT ON THE EAST COAST SATURDAY FEBRUARY 8th!
    Full details and RSVP here

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

3LECTRIC

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
2019 Tesla York/Durham Region Winter Tires Group Buy with Tire Connection starts today! They're offering many options for the Model 3, including the all new highly anticipated FAST EV01+ and the very popular FAST FC04. I got my winter tires through a group buy with Tire Connection last year and they offered excellent, professional service at a great price, which is why I decided to prepare this Group Buy with Raffi and his team again this year. If you are looking for something that's not a part of the Group Buy Packages, or need winter tires for your Model S/X or any other vehicle, email Raffi for a custom quote!

Please follow instructions in PDF and email Raffi to take part in this group buy. They receive a high volume of calls and it's easiest to get answers and book your appointment via email.

Tire Connection
4361 Chesswood Drive, North York (Dufferin and Finch)

I am not affiliated with Tire Connection. Just a happy customer from last year that want to help new owners with their first winter. Hope this helps!

If you're in the York/Durham Region, join our Facebook group!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/tesla.york.durham/

Attachments