Group Discount for Tints, PPF, Etc, in Florida (Now Available!)

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
They did my Model 3 in early June. In addition to the whole front end I added the rocker panels.
Inside they did the screen and console with a clear matt finish. The store is nice and clean and the people were great.
I dropped it off one morning and picked it up the next.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
New Tesla Dealership coming to North Tampa located at 11945 North Florida Ave, Tampa Fl
I will send pictures later it is huge
Also found this place for car wraps & tinting
AutoPaintGuard 14309 North Nebraska Ave, Tampa Fl

SY1

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Just took delivery of my M3. Love it but need to get some paint protection and window tinting done. Thanks for posting the group discounts for Auto Supershield in Boca Raton. Going to check them out. Also, anyone have any contacts who do Autoflex Spray Shield? I have heard it is similar to PPF but better on the wallet, just as effective, and easier to just spray a section in case any touch ups need to be done down the road. I found one authorized vendor in Fort Lauderdale called DIP Exclusive but I spoke to them and didn't get good vibes and their online reviews aren't great.

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Just had my Model 3 tinted with Spectra at Auto SuperShield in Boca Raton. Went with 75 on the windshield, 35 everything else. The back window was fully tinted. They did a super job. Have been very pleased with their work. They also did a full wrap of Suntek on the car a few months ago and the work was excellent.

Attachments

SY1

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Did they do one piece on the back glass or two pieces? I ended up getting the six side mirrors tinted with 3M crystalline at Tint King in Fort Lauderdale on Andrews Ave in between downtown and Sunrise. They did an awesome job and at a great price.

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Two pieces but the entire window was tinted. The first piece went over the top defroster line. You cannot see any perceptible line. It retains two shadings where the top portion looks darker than the lower from the inside, but now the whole back window is tinted.

Country
Country
Really glad you had such a positive experience, and the car looks sharp! I tinted my MS the same way with the exception of the front windshield. Left that piece bare because I was concerned (maybe unreasonably) that it might be distracting while driving. Just out of curiosity, what's been your experience with it?

Also, was the SunTek wrap clear or were you looking to change the color a little bit?

Thanks and enjoy your new ride.

Just had my Model 3 tinted with Spectra at Auto SuperShield in Boca Raton. Went with 75 on the windshield, 35 everything else. The back window was fully tinted. They did a super job. Have been very pleased with their work. They also did a full wrap of Suntek on the car a few months ago and the work was excellent.

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Really glad you had such a positive experience, and the car looks sharp! I tinted my MS the same way with the exception of the front windshield. Left that piece bare because I was concerned (maybe unreasonably) that it might be distracting while driving. Just out of curiosity, what's been your experience with it?

Also, was the SunTek wrap clear or were you looking to change the color a little bit?

Thanks and enjoy your new ride.
I went with the Suntek Ultra clear. It looks great and has a hydrophobic quality to it. Not sure if adding a coating would add much benefit as it definitely feels slicker than before wrapping it. Unfortunately I did hit a piece of wood on the front bumper awhile back. The film did help I believe reduce the damage and I improved the damage via a repair with touch up paint and sand paper. It’s still definitely visible, but at this point I’ve had it for a few months and have decided that I can live with it.

I also added a photo of the back window after tinting from the inside.

Attachments

Country
Country
You know, it just occurred to me that I may have the same thing installed on my car. Except that you call it a wrap and I think of it as a paint protective film. In my case, it's limited to the front facing portions of the car.

As for the tints, I was actually referring to the front windshield. Still, your rear glass looks really nice.

I went with the Suntek Ultra clear. It looks great and has a hydrophobic quality to it. Not sure if adding a coating would add much benefit as it definitely feels slicker than before wrapping it. Unfortunately I did hit a piece of wood on the front bumper awhile back. The film did help I believe reduce the damage and I improved the damage via a repair with touch up paint and sand paper. It’s still definitely visible, but at this point I’ve had it for a few months and have decided that I can live with it.

I also added a photo of the back window after tinting from the inside.

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
You know, it just occurred to me that I may have the same thing installed on my car. Except that you call it a wrap and I think of it as a paint protective film. In my case, it's limited to the front facing portions of the car.

As for the tints, I was actually referring to the front windshield. Still, your rear glass looks really nice.
Yes, I should have said paint protection film. When I said wrap I was meaning PPF.