Group Discount for Tints, PPF, Etc, in Florida (Now Available!)

Country
Country
Calling all South Florida Model 3 reservation holders!

I'm currently working on getting a group discount for window tints, paint protective films, and the like. So far I've identified a number of shops in Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach counties, and I'll be emailing them this week to introduce ourselves as well as review their products and customer service.

For those of you who live near or in the South Florida area, please let me know if you'd be interested in participating in a group discount. Also mention what specific products or services you're looking for, and feel free to recommend shops you may have visited in the past. Obviously, the more customers we can offer, the greater the likelihood of getting a good deal.

I'll update this thread as new information becomes available. Thanks in advance for your help.

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country

I'm currently working on getting a group discount for window tints, paint protective films, and the like. So far I've identified a number of shops in Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach counties, and I'll be emailing them this week to introduce ourselves as well as review their products and customer service.

For those of you who live near or in the South Florida area, please let me know if you'd be interested in participating in a group discount. Also mention what specific products or services you're looking for, and feel free to recommend shops you may have visited in the past. Obviously, the more customers we can offer, the greater the likelihood of getting a good deal.

I'll update this thread as new information becomes available. Thanks in advance for your help.
I’m in Broward and interested in tint for sure and possibly PPF. That said, at least for tint — I’m going to want it ASAP and my car will be delivered in 7 days...

Daniel D.

Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
I am in Miami Dade County (Miami Lakes) and would be interested in tints and possibly PPF/ceramic coating if the price is right. Willing to travel to any shop in tri-county area.

Barbara

Country
Country

Live in a Palm Beach, i’m In.

Country
Country
Hey, everyone. Thanks for your interest in the group discount. I wanted to update you on our progress so far. During yesterday's Cars and Coffee event for the Model 3 at EVANNEX, I met Mike Mogilewski of Signature Custom Wraps/Coatings -- located in Fort Lauderdale. His shop offers a variety of products and services, and is prepared to offer group discounts to Model 3 reservation owners. The business has very positive reviews, specializes in Teslas, and is recommended by EVANNEX.

Per our last conversation, Mike committed to provide me the details of the group discounts. So as soon as I receive the specifics, I'll post them on this thread.

Thanks.

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Unfortunately I have to bow out. Will be getting my windows tinted on Saturday.

Country
Country
Hello again. My apologies for this thread going quiet for a while, but I was unable to get any follow-up from the previous shop regarding a group discount for Model 3 Owners Club members. The good news though is while that door closed, another opened when the gentleman who worked on Trev's new Model X helped us locate a Prestige Films authorized dealer in our area.

Auto Supershield is a 5-star rated business on both Yelp and Google Maps.

They're located at:
4701 North Dixie Hwy
Boca Raton, FL 33431

I spoke with the owner and he's agreed to provide the following discounts for Model 3 Owners Club members:

Most Popular PPF Kits
Partial (bikini bra) coverage of the hood & fenders, plus full mirrors, bumper and headlights
Normally: $962.70
M3OC price: $795.00

Full coverage of the hood & fenders, mirrors, bumper and headlights
Normally: $1,780.70
M3OC price: $1,495.00

Complete car
Normally: $6,603.28
M3OC price: $5,495.00

Other PPF Panel Kits
A-Pillars - Normally: $103.94; M3OC price: $86.94
B-Pillars - Normally: $25.94; M3OC price: $21.94
Rocker panels - Normally: $441.94; M3OC price: $366.94
Doors & rear fenders - Normally: $3,067.94; M3OC price: $2,549.94
Trunk lid - Normally: $545.94; M3OC price: $454.94
Rear bumper - Normally: $597.94; M3OC price: $496.94

I realize we’ve only covered paint protection films here, but the shop also offers a number of other products, including wraps and window tints. To learn more, please visit www.autosupershield.com or call Pepi (owner) at 561-367-0101. They’re open Tuesday thru Saturday from 8am to 5pm.

And remember to identify yourself as a Model 3 Owners Club member!

Last edited:

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hello again. My apologies for this thread going quiet for a while, but I was unable to get any follow-up from the previous shop regarding a group discount for Model 3 Owners Club members. The good news though is while that door closed, another opened when the gentleman who worked on Trev's new Model X helped us locate a Prestige Films authorized dealer in our area.

They're located at:
4701 North Dixie Hwy
Boca Raton, FL 33431

I spoke with the owner and he's agreed to provide the following discounts for Model 3 Owners Club members:

Most Popular PPF Kits
Partial (bikini bra) coverage of the hood & fenders, plus full mirrors, bumper and headlights

Complete car

Other PPF Panel Kits

I realize we’ve only covered paint protection films here, but the shop also offers a number of other products, including wraps and window tints. To learn more, please visit www.autosupershield.com or call Pepi (owner) at 561-367-0101. They’re open Tuesday thru Saturday from 8am to 5pm.

Great job putting this together!!

TrevP

TOO Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS: If you're organizing group buys for members please check with us (@TrevP, @MelindaV @SoFlaModel3, @garsh or @Michael Russo ) before posting to the forum. We have sponsors that offer services targeted to our valued forum members and we'd like for them to get patronage first, after all that's what they paid for. It's only fair.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Daniel D.

Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country

They're located at:
4701 North Dixie Hwy
Boca Raton, FL 33431

Most Popular PPF Kits

Complete car

Other PPF Panel Kits

Did he mention what brand of PPF he is installing at that price? He sells three different brands on his website.

Country
Country
Did he mention what brand of PPF he is installing at that price? He sells three different brands on his website.
Good question. I emailed the shop this morning and here's what they had to say:

We use either SunTek® or Xpel® products.

Both are self-healing films with 10-year warranties and are priced the same. However, we recommend using the SunTek® because it is a clearer film, it is more pliable and it is hydrophobic.
We no longer carry the 3M paint protection films.

If you have any more questions, I’ll be happy to answer them.

Country
Country
Morning, everyone! I wanted to provide a quick update today on Auto Supershield. This past Saturday, I brought my car in for the PPF and window tints installation. Before the start of work, the staff took the time to explain the different products and their advantages. And upon completion, they made sure I was happy with the result. Ultimately, I went with the SunTek PPF (full coverage of the hood & fenders, mirrors, bumper and headlights) and Spectra PhotoSync window tints. Overall, I had a good experience with the shop, and I think you will, too.

Also, they mentioned that they've already worked on a few Model 3's (not TOO folks, I believe), so we know the experience is there.

When it's your turn, just remember to identify yourself as a member of the Model 3 Owners Club.

Willtesla

Country
Country
I am in Miami Dade County (Miami Lakes) and would be interested in tints and possibly PPF/ceramic coating if the price is right. Willing to travel to any shop in tri-county area.
Hi,my name is William and I want the same color you have for my model 3 but I haven’t been able to see it in person,the only one i have seen is the one in Aventura mall,I live in Hialeah Gardens so I’m close to you,can we meet somewhere so I could see it,please,thanks.....

Daniel D.

Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
Hi,my name is William and I want the same color you have for my model 3 but I haven’t been able to see it in person,the only one i have seen is the one in Aventura mall,I live in Hialeah Gardens so I’m close to you,can we meet somewhere so I could see it,please,thanks.....
I don't have the car yet.

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Morning, everyone! I wanted to provide a quick update today on Auto Supershield. This past Saturday, I brought my car in for the PPF and window tints installation. Before the start of work, the staff took the time to explain the different products and their advantages. And upon completion, they made sure I was happy with the result. Ultimately, I went with the SunTek PPF (full coverage of the hood & fenders, mirrors, bumper and headlights) and Spectra PhotoSync window tints. Overall, I had a good experience with the shop, and I think you will, too.

Also, they mentioned that they've already worked on a few Model 3's (not TOO folks, I believe), so we know the experience is there.

When it's your turn, just remember to identify yourself as a member of the Model 3 Owners Club.
Did you consider doing a ceramic coating on top of the car? What was the reason why you decided not to? Also, what tint levels did you do for the Spectra PhotoSync? Did you tint the back window? If yes did you tint the entire window or part of it? Are you happy with the tint?

Country
Country
Did you consider doing a ceramic coating on top of the car? What was the reason why you decided not to? Also, what tint levels did you do for the Spectra PhotoSync? Did you tint the back window? If yes did you tint the entire window or part of it? Are you happy with the tint?
Hey. New member, huh? Welcome to the club!

In my research, I had found enough consensus on the benefits of the ceramic coating that I wanted the product on my car as well. But I wasn't willing -- or able, really -- to spend the additional money on it. Having said that, if you can afford it, the ceramic coating appears to be a good investment to extend the life of the paint.

As for the Spectra PhotoSync, I elected to go with the darkest tint -- 35% I believe -- for maximum heat rejection. I asked that it only be applied to the windows and back windshield, so the front pano roof and front windshield were left as is. And to answer your question, what was tinted was done completely. Having had the tints for a few weeks now, I can say that I'm really happy with the tints. They look great and while the cabin gets a little hot after a long day under our Florida sun, the heat dissipates in seconds.

Thanks for reaching out, and I'm happy to answer any other questions. And again, welcome to the club.

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Thank you! I visited the guys at Auto Supershield yesterday and had a good vibe on the visit.

Appreciate the info.

Hey. New member, huh? Welcome to the club!

In my research, I had found enough consensus on the benefits of the ceramic coating that I wanted the product on my car as well. But I wasn't willing -- or able, really -- to spend the additional money on it. Having said that, if you can afford it, the ceramic coating appears to be a good investment to extend the life of the paint.

As for the Spectra PhotoSync, I elected to go with the darkest tint -- 35% I believe -- for maximum heat rejection. I asked that it only be applied to the windows and back windshield, so the front pano roof and front windshield were left as is. And to answer your question, what was tinted was done completely. Having had the tints for a few weeks now, I can say that I'm really happy with the tints. They look great and while the cabin gets a little hot after a long day under our Florida sun, the heat dissipates in seconds.

Thanks for reaching out, and I'm happy to answer any other questions. And again, welcome to the club.

Last edited:
Country
Country
Hey Gents,

New member and new model 3 owner. Do we have any pricing deals in Dade County?
Welcome to the club!

Unfortunately I'm only aware of this group discount -- not to say there aren't others on the forums. One suggestion I would offer is to contact Auto SuperShield and ask if they could recommend a reputable shop in Dade. That wouldn't guarantee a group discount, but it'd at least be a starting point.

Best of luck.

GioPoe

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Welcome to the club!

Unfortunately I'm only aware of this group discount -- not to say there aren't others on the forums. One suggestion I would offer is to contact Auto SuperShield and ask if they could recommend a reputable shop in Dade. That wouldn't guarantee a group discount, but it'd at least be a starting point.

Best of luck.
Thanks I’ll give that a shot!!