*Group Discount Closed* Ultimate Shield Group Discount: Tint, PPF, Ceramic Coat

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Torres

Country
Country
***UPDATE: GROUP DISCOUNT IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED, THANK YOU TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED!***

Finally got everything setup, super excited to see this getting started!

SHOP:
Ultimate Shield
ADDRESS: 817 W. Collins Ave., Orange, CA 92867
PHONE: 714-412-4851
SERVICES: clear bras, ceramic coats, window tinting, windshield skins, and other enhancements (smoked lights, painted callipers, etc.)
BRANDS*: 3M, Ceramic Pro, SunTek, Opti-Coat Pro, Clear Plex, Xpel (*not all brands are available for each given service, check website or contact the shop directly for more detail)
Group Discount Info:
- DELIVERY ESTIMATE DOES NOT MATTER
-15% discount has been unlocked
- Contact Ultimate Shield between 1/8/18-1/31/18 and ask for Sean, let him know that you're with Model 3 Owners Club
- Tell him what services you are interested in getting (e.g. window tint and nose clear bra; details aren't
necessary)​
- A deposit of $100 is required
- This is open to anyone willing to drive to the shop to get the work done
- Please reply to this thread to help us track how many people are joining the deal

Last edited:

Paul Torres

Country
Country
I am interested, but I do not yet know what I want to get done :confused:
Don't stress too much about it...

1) big reason for asking what work to be done is so the shop has an idea of how much work they have coming in (only fair since they are willing to be flexible with people's delivery dates) to support the discount being offered
2) you have until the end of the month, so you got some time to get things figured out

Feel from to message/tag me if you want to bounce ideas around or want help understanding the services the shop provides. I started trying to educate myself starting around September, when this idea first came up with the dash cam group buy. I definitely don't know everything, but I'll gladly share what I can.

Paul Torres

Country
Country
I'm very interested. Do they have their prices listed anywhere?
Yes, if you go to webpage of which ever service you're looking to get, the pricing should be there. The initial post has direct links, just click on the services you're interested in. If you're still having trouble finding them, feel free to contact me here or by DM with what you're looking for and I'll gladly search for you.

Alternatively, feel free to call the shop and inquire; the owner, Sean, is willing to answer any questions anyone has. During the times I've spoke with him, he wants to take the time to educate people about the different services and brands he has and not just get cars in and out of the shop as quickly as possible.

Edgar

Country
Country
Sounds great. When calling, do i need to reference this post in some way? And does the deposit need to be done in person?

Paul Torres

Country
Country
Sounds great. When calling, do i need to reference this post in some way? And does the deposit need to be done in person?
Let them know that you're with Model 3 Owners Club and ask for Sean. There shouldn't be any problems taking the deposit over the phone using a card. If there is, please let me know so I can help with resolving the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.