Group Buy on All-Weather Floor Mats/Sunshades

EVTuning

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
Hello and Welcome to EV Tuning Solutions Forum here on Model 3 Owners Club. My name is Chris Salvo I am the owner of EV Tuning Solutions. I'd like to say hello and offer a special introductory group buy for the remainder of April on our Hexomat All-Weather Floor Mats and Sunshade Ultimate Reflectors.

Our partnership with Intro-Tech Automotive has created a very popular floor mat option with the Hexomat design for Model 3. They are a great alternative for those that do not care for the Weathertech Digital Fit Floorliner design or do not want to wait for 1st and 2nd row mats to be available from Tesla.

The floor mats come in 5 different colors and are available for Trunk, Frunk, 1st and 2nd Row mats available HERE.
The sunshades are available HERE. Please enter Discount Code “M3OC” and 20% off will be applied when you go to checkout. (*Note: discount does not show when items are added to cart, only when you click “Checkout”.)

For those not familiar with the Hexomat design here is a great video review from our friends at the "Know You Know" Youtube channel.

If you have any questions or run into any issues please email me at info@evtuningsolutions.com. I look forward to getting to know the community and sharing new products and information about Tesla and EV’s in general!

Last edited:

EVTuning

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
All pictures of floor mats are Black only. I have honestly yet to sell anything but Black with the exception I think maybe 2 people bought Tan but I haven't been able to get those customers to post pictures.

NJturtlePower

Living the Dream, Driving the Future!
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Really wish these mats had a raised lip. I get it each "hex" catches liquid / debris, but it just looks unfinished as is. Think it would only make them better... :cool:

EVTuning

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
Really wish these mats had a raised lip. I get it each "hex" catches liquid / debris, but it just looks unfinished as is. Think it would only make them better... :cool:
Yea this probably the number one complaint. To have a finished edge requires and actual mold to be made and subsequently the cost to make and manufacture goes up. This is why I can sell a complete for the entire car at 229$ vs Tesla selling just Trunk and Frunk for more than that from weathertech. I am a weathertech retailer as well so I hope to have both options and possibly the max-pider ones as well so no matter one there is an option for everyone.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hi
I ordered the floor mats and weathertech cargo liners from your site end of last week and I was charged for priority 2 days shipping cost but the items are still not yet shipped. If I’m charged for priority 2 days shipping, I would expect the items to be shipped within 1 or 2 business days.

EVTuning

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
Hi
I ordered the floor mats and weathertech cargo liners from your site end of last week and I was charged for priority 2 days shipping cost but the items are still not yet shipped. If I’m charged for priority 2 days shipping, I would expect the items to be shipped within 1 or 2 business days.
Ok the best way to handle this would be to reply to the order confirmation email and I will refund you the expedited shipping costs. We have been very backed up due to the increase in deliveries so I am sorry we didn’t get it out to you fast enough but should be coming to you shortly if it hasn’t already shipped. I can’t tell from the forum post who you are or your order number to say for sure.

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Ok the best way to handle this would be to reply to the order confirmation email and I will refund you the expedited shipping costs. We have been very backed up due to the increase in deliveries so I am sorry we didn’t get it out to you fast enough but should be coming to you shortly if it hasn’t already shipped. I can’t tell from the forum post who you are or your order number to say for sure.
I will assure you that Chris will do everything he says he will. He is a great guy!